A lot has been happening over the last few days and I just want to give a quick overview of the changes!
The Adventurer’s Guild Patreon launched and I want to give a massive shout-out to Wolvezden who became our first Guild Legend+! I was absolutely mind-boggled about how decisively you chose to support TAG! You’re incredible, really!
By supporting the TAG Patreon, you can earn awesome in-game rewards like XP, Damage, and Crafting boosts, and even custom actions and items! You also help keep The Adventurer’s Guild up and running, allowing us to continue to produce this game for the community!
If you haven’t checked out the Patreon, you can visit it here!
A lot of framework changes have also taken place in the player-interface – the Actions command is now only usable outside of DMs, a complete reversal of what it used to be.
You might notice that the command now has fancy buttons, in preparation for when you have access to more pages of actions
That brings us to our next topic – Magic actions! These actions have relatively high MP costs, but powerful secondary effects. To use most of them, you’ll need a wooden staff! Staff Templates now drop from all enemies with a low chance.
You can combine a staff template with 1 or 2 sticks to make a Wooden Staff.
Magic actions will be dropping later this week!
- Your title can now be removed using !set-title None
- !quests now has the same functionality as !view-quests
- Starter actions are available with the command !give-combat-pack
- !update-name now works differently – just type your new name after the command.
- Actions are now auto-unequipped when you change your weapon or your weapon breaks. This ensures that you fulfill the requirements for the actions you’re using.
That’s all for now, but as you can see, I’m working hard to keep the game growing.
As a last point, please help me to do that and invite your friends to try The Adventurer’s Guild! Don’t forget our community goals for November!
- 25 players by 30 Nov: Reveal of the map
- 50 players: Everyone keeps their level/xp progress at the end of the Alpha test when the character wipe happens
- 100 players: ???
Invite link: https://discord.gg/PvVrnBJ
Thanks again for playing, and stay safe everyone!